An ISO 50001 Energy Management System is a systematic and process driven approach to controlling those aspects of your business that have a significant impact on an organisation’s energy consumption. The system promotes efficient use of energy so as to keep both the environmental impact and costs under control.
ISO Certification is a seal of approval from an external body whereby a company complies with one of the International Recognised ISO Management Systems. An ISO Management Systems will help your business increase it’s quality performance, become more competitive and prove that the business is run efficiently. Certification can be used to tender for business as a proof of a companies credibility but also instils confidence in a potential client that promises will be kept.
At Global Green we specialise in delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to help your business run more effectively. Whatever processes you are looking to improve, we can provide assistance to find the standard that is the right fit for your business. Wherever you are on your ISO journey we can help through consultancy, training and provide on-going support.
10 real benefits of implementing ISO Management System;
- ISO standards help you improve the quality of your goods and services
- ISO standards help you drive growth, cut costs and increase profits
- ISO standards give your business a competitive edge
- ISO standards open up export markets for your goods and Services
- ISO standards open doors to new customers and strengthen your existing business
- ISO standards help you compete with bigger enterprises
- ISO standards enhance your credibility and secure customer Confidence
- ISO standards sharpen your business processes and increase efficiency
- ISO standards strengthen your marketing pitch
- ISO standards help you comply with regulation
Start Saving Today
There are a number of benefits to implementing ISO 50001:
- Reduced costs and improved business performance.
- 5% – 37% Energy Savings
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring greater level of controlEnhance image
- Satisfy the expectations of most stakeholders
- Improved compliance with energy legislation
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Demonstrating transparency and commitment
We can assist your businesses with designing and implementing ISO 50001.